We Provide Freedom And Opportunity To Foreign Entrepreneurs And Families, Call to schedule an appointment with the attorney (855) 620-5511

L1-B Intracompany Transfer

Specialized knowledge Employee

There are numerous options for people with certain skills to immigrate to the USA such as an O1, EB-1, EB-2, EB-3 or L-1B.

The L-1B Intracompany Transfer Visa enables a US. employer to transfer a professional employee with specialized knowledge relating to the organization’s interests from one of its affiliated foreign offices to one of its offices in the United States. This classification also enables a foreign company that does not yet have an affiliated U.S. office to send a specialized knowledge employee to the United States to help establish one.

This is a temporary work Visa that doesn't lead to a Green Card, however it does allow an L1-B Visa holder to have their family accompany them to the USA.

Unlike others Visas such as the E2 - Treaty Investor and the E1 - Treaty Trader which have no time limit an L1-B Visa have a maximum limit of 5 years.

Logo of  Driggs Immigration Law

We Provide Freedom And Opportunity To 
Foreign Entrepreneurs And Families, Call To Schedule

An Appointment With The Attorney - (855) 620-5511   

Accessibility Accessibility
× Accessibility Menu CTRL+U