E1 Treaty Trader Visa

E1 Treaty Trader

Trading between the USA and your home country

The E1 Treaty Trader Visa is a nonimmigrant visa for nationals of certain countries who wish to come to the USA to conduct trade between his or her home country and the USA. Much like the E2 Visa, not every country has a trade agreement with the USA, so your country may not qualify.

The requirements are fairly simple, however, trade must be substantial and already exist at the time the Visa is applied for. Unlike the E2 Treaty Investor Visa, it is enough that the treaty trader can make a living for themselves and their family, no employees are a condition of an E1 Visa.

Much like the E2 Visa, a person can hold an E1 Visa for as long as the business is still operating. If you wish to find out if your country has an E1 Trade Agreement with the USA, then call on +1(714) 923-7080 or email us and we can advise you on your best options moving forward.

*** The information you obtain from this website does not constitute legal advice and is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The content of an e-mail sent to Driggs Immigration Law through this website will not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as confidential.***

© 2021 Driggs Immigration Law. All Rights Reserved