Business Immigration

Driggs Law Firm helps international entrepreneurs to start businesses in the United States and helps established U.S. companies file for foreign workers to come to the United States. We have successfully filed many E-2 Treaty Investor Visas for non-immigrant investors, H-1B visas for professional occupations, O-1 visas for Aliens of Extraordinary Ability, and L-1 Intracompany transfers. Each case is unique and we are happy to discuss how the ability to bring in foreign workers will enhance and improve your business.